DHL Express Hong Kong has announced that it is offering “significant corporate discounts” to small order suppliers, and that it will also be working with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) to launch new express delivery promotion and e-commerce workshops designed specifically for SMEs.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel