DHL Global Forwarding, Freight has announced that it is further expanding its multimodal service solutions in Europe with a new ocean and road freight connection between Europe and Asia, Northern Africa and the Middle East.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel