With a 4.5 cent decline, the average price per gallon now stands at $2.379 which is a mere 2.7 cents above the lowest weekly average going back to June 1, 2009, when it was as $2.352 per gallon. Over this four-week stretch of declines, diesel has fallen a cumulative 12.3 cents.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel