With a 4.5 cent decline, the average price per gallon now stands at $2.379 which is a mere 2.7 cents above the lowest weekly average going back to June 1, 2009, when it was as $2.352 per gallon. Over this four-week stretch of declines, diesel has fallen a cumulative 12.3 cents.
- 4flow participates in neighborhood courier project with route optimisation and resource planning
- Panattoni starts speculative West Yorkshire mega-shed
- Nearshoring to increase warehousing demand, says CBRE
- 3PL Software Market: In-depth Evaluation on Growth, Share, Size and Trends till 2027
- Metro Supply Chain Group CEO, Chiko Nanji, to present the Vimy Award for distinguished …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede