With a 4.5 cent decline, the average price per gallon now stands at $2.379 which is a mere 2.7 cents above the lowest weekly average going back to June 1, 2009, when it was as $2.352 per gallon. Over this four-week stretch of declines, diesel has fallen a cumulative 12.3 cents.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel