With a 4.5 cent decline, the average price per gallon now stands at $2.379 which is a mere 2.7 cents above the lowest weekly average going back to June 1, 2009, when it was as $2.352 per gallon. Over this four-week stretch of declines, diesel has fallen a cumulative 12.3 cents.
- cargo-partner celebrates opening of iLogistics Centre near Ljubljana Airport
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Shares Placed Under Scrutiny After a -11.76% Quarterly Loss
- Global Logistics Services Market Insight Report 2019 – Research Strategy Focuses On Exploring …
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Ichimoku Reveals Negative Momentum
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: 3M …
- Is Money Flowing into 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX)? Twiggs MF in Focus