Over the past six weeks of declines, diesel has dropped a cumulative 21.8 cents, and the current price per gallon is at its lowest level since the week of May 11, 2009, when the average was at $2.223 per gallon.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel