Over the past six weeks of declines, diesel has dropped a cumulative 21.8 cents, and the current price per gallon is at its lowest level since the week of May 11, 2009, when the average was at $2.223 per gallon.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …