The average price per gallon of diesel gasoline fell 3.7 cents to $2.445 per gallon, according to data issued today by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration (EIA). This marks the lowest weekly price for diesel since June 1, 2009, when it was at $2.352 per gallon.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution