The average price per gallon of diesel gasoline fell 3.7 cents to $2.445 per gallon, according to data issued today by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration (EIA). This marks the lowest weekly price for diesel since June 1, 2009, when it was at $2.352 per gallon.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel