Diesel prices dropped 2.4 cents this week to $2.211 per gallon, according to data issued by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of May 4, 2009, when it was at $2.185.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel