Diesel prices dropped 2.4 cents this week to $2.211 per gallon, according to data issued by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of May 4, 2009, when it was at $2.185.
- 4flow participates in neighborhood courier project with route optimisation and resource planning
- Panattoni starts speculative West Yorkshire mega-shed
- Nearshoring to increase warehousing demand, says CBRE
- 3PL Software Market: In-depth Evaluation on Growth, Share, Size and Trends till 2027
- Metro Supply Chain Group CEO, Chiko Nanji, to present the Vimy Award for distinguished …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede