Diesel prices dropped 2.4 cents this week to $2.211 per gallon, according to data issued by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of May 4, 2009, when it was at $2.185.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel