Diesel prices dropped 2.4 cents this week to $2.211 per gallon, according to data issued by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. The average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of May 4, 2009, when it was at $2.185.
- cargo-partner celebrates opening of iLogistics Centre near Ljubljana Airport
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Shares Placed Under Scrutiny After a -11.76% Quarterly Loss
- Global Logistics Services Market Insight Report 2019 – Research Strategy Focuses On Exploring …
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Ichimoku Reveals Negative Momentum
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: 3M …
- Is Money Flowing into 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX)? Twiggs MF in Focus