Over this 12-week stretch of declines, diesel prices have dropped a cumulative 46.1 cents. And the current average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of March 16, 2009, when it was at $2.017 per gallon. The previous lowest comparison week prior to this week’s decline was the week of March 23, 2009, when it was at $2.09.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel