Over this 12-week stretch of declines, diesel prices have dropped a cumulative 46.1 cents. And the current average price per gallon is now at its lowest level since the week of March 16, 2009, when it was at $2.017 per gallon. The previous lowest comparison week prior to this week’s decline was the week of March 23, 2009, when it was at $2.09.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel