Diesel prices dropped for the second week in a row, with the average price per gallon down 3.3 cents to $2.498 per gallon, following a 2.5 cent drop last week, according to the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart