Diesel prices dropped for the second week in a row, with the average price per gallon down 3.3 cents to $2.498 per gallon, following a 2.5 cent drop last week, according to the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel