The average price per gallon of diesel gasoline dropped 4.1 cents to $2.338 per gallon, according to data issued yesterday by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. This marks the fifth straight weekly decline, with prices falling a cumulative 16.4 cents over that span.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel