The average price per gallon of diesel gasoline dropped 4.1 cents to $2.338 per gallon, according to data issued yesterday by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. This marks the fifth straight weekly decline, with prices falling a cumulative 16.4 cents over that span.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy