The average price per gallon of diesel gasoline dropped 4.1 cents to $2.338 per gallon, according to data issued yesterday by the Department of Energy’s Energy Information Administration. This marks the fifth straight weekly decline, with prices falling a cumulative 16.4 cents over that span.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel