A Louisiana trucker has been deemed an imminent hazard to public safety by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration following a fatal crash, according to a press release from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede