The smile on 7-year-old Jayden Gohl’s face is irrefutable. Proudly displayed on the Facebook pages of his parents, Tim and Lauren Gohl, are photographs of Jayden sitting in the driver’s seat and posing outside of Dr. Cool, the Detroit Radiator Corp.’s award-winning 18-wheeler.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel