The long-awaited proposed regulation on driver training for new drivers to the trucking industry has been sent to the White House Office of Management and Budget for review. Submitted to OMB on Nov. 7, the notice of proposed rulemaking is expected by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to clear sometime in early December and be published later in the month.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel