The long-awaited proposed regulation on driver training for new drivers to the trucking industry has been sent to the White House Office of Management and Budget for review. Submitted to OMB on Nov. 7, the notice of proposed rulemaking is expected by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to clear sometime in early December and be published later in the month.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel