The long-awaited proposed regulation on driver training for new drivers to the trucking industry has been sent to the White House Office of Management and Budget for review. Submitted to OMB on Nov. 7, the notice of proposed rulemaking is expected by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to clear sometime in early December and be published later in the month.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …