Drizly, the technology company that is developing alcohol delivery services in the US, has announced a strategic partnership with Allrecipes, the food-focused social network, to make on-demand beer, wine and liquor delivery accessible from Allrecipes’ most popular recipes.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel