Drizly, the technology company that is developing alcohol delivery services in the US, has announced a strategic partnership with Allrecipes, the food-focused social network, to make on-demand beer, wine and liquor delivery accessible from Allrecipes’ most popular recipes.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel