Drizly, the technology company that is developing alcohol delivery services in the US, has announced a strategic partnership with Allrecipes, the food-focused social network, to make on-demand beer, wine and liquor delivery accessible from Allrecipes’ most popular recipes.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede