The sale of Long Beach Calif.-based non asset-based third-party logistics (3PL) services provider UTi Worldwide to Denmark-based global 3PL DSV for $1.35 billion and $7.10 per share is now official, UTi and DSV officials said today. This follows an October announcement from UTi in which it said it had entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by DSV.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …