The sale of Long Beach Calif.-based non asset-based third-party logistics (3PL) services provider UTi Worldwide to Denmark-based global 3PL DSV for $1.35 billion and $7.10 per share is now official, UTi and DSV officials said today. This follows an October announcement from UTi in which it said it had entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by DSV.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel