One word can make all of the difference in a law. And, that’s exactly why Rep. John J. Duncan, R-Tenn., is seeking to fix a provision in the Surface Transportation Reauthorization Reform Act that is expected to go to the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday for debate.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart