One word can make all of the difference in a law. And, that’s exactly why Rep. John J. Duncan, R-Tenn., is seeking to fix a provision in the Surface Transportation Reauthorization Reform Act that is expected to go to the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday for debate.
- DX moves back into profitability | Post & Parcel
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel