One word can make all of the difference in a law. And, that’s exactly why Rep. John J. Duncan, R-Tenn., is seeking to fix a provision in the Surface Transportation Reauthorization Reform Act that is expected to go to the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday for debate.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel