New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has signed into law a bill that could soon result in the state making available electronic driver’s licenses. The new law mandates that the state Motor Vehicle Commission prepare and submit to Christie and to the Legislature a report on the feasibility of the e-licenses.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel