New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has signed into law a bill that could soon result in the state making available electronic driver’s licenses. The new law mandates that the state Motor Vehicle Commission prepare and submit to Christie and to the Legislature a report on the feasibility of the e-licenses.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel