Much of the eastern United States is expected to receive 2 feet of snow or more over the weekend. Louis W. Uccellini, director of the National Weather Service, described the storm as “potentially paralyzing” on Thursday, Jan. 21, and said it could affect more than 50 million people. The storm could lead to blizzard-like conditions, floods and power outages.
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel
- MediaPost invests in distribution centre in South East France | Post & Parcel
- Electric delivery bikes may be introduced to Isle of Wight | Post & Parcel
- Most logistics companies haven’t committed to e-commerce, says new report | Post & Parcel