Much of the eastern United States is expected to receive 2 feet of snow or more over the weekend. Louis W. Uccellini, director of the National Weather Service, described the storm as “potentially paralyzing” on Thursday, Jan. 21, and said it could affect more than 50 million people. The storm could lead to blizzard-like conditions, floods and power outages.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution