Much of the eastern United States is expected to receive 2 feet of snow or more over the weekend. Louis W. Uccellini, director of the National Weather Service, described the storm as “potentially paralyzing” on Thursday, Jan. 21, and said it could affect more than 50 million people. The storm could lead to blizzard-like conditions, floods and power outages.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel