Various global economic concerns and trends made their presence felt in both North America and Europe, according to the most recent edition of the “Global Trade Pulse” from global maritime and trade consultancy Hackett Associates.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart