Eight states in the Midwest will share a $25 million federal grant to address the issue of truck parking. The Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant seeks to implement a regional truck parking information management system where truckers will be provided with reliable, real-time information on parking availability.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel