Eight states in the Midwest will share a $25 million federal grant to address the issue of truck parking. The Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) grant seeks to implement a regional truck parking information management system where truckers will be provided with reliable, real-time information on parking availability.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel