Two pending trucking sector regulations have received a fair amount of attention from the White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in recent days. One regulation relates to the final rule on Electronic Logging Devices (ELD), which OMB cleared today and the other is related to the driver coercion rule.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel