Two pending trucking sector regulations have received a fair amount of attention from the White House’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) in recent days. One regulation relates to the final rule on Electronic Logging Devices (ELD), which OMB cleared today and the other is related to the driver coercion rule.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel