The objective of the rule, according to FMCSA, is to strengthen commercial truck and bus drivers’ compliance with hours-of-service (HOS) regulations that combat fatigue. The rule will take full effect on December 10, 2017, two years after the date of the final rule being issued.
- cargo-partner celebrates opening of iLogistics Centre near Ljubljana Airport
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Shares Placed Under Scrutiny After a -11.76% Quarterly Loss
- Global Logistics Services Market Insight Report 2019 – Research Strategy Focuses On Exploring …
- 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX) Ichimoku Reveals Negative Momentum
- Global 3D Dental Scanners Market Data Analysis, Growth, Demand & Forecast 2019-2024: 3M …
- Is Money Flowing into 3p Learning Limited.. (3PL.AX)? Twiggs MF in Focus