Voters in communities throughout southern Michigan will cast ballots on Election Day on efforts to aid local governments pay for needed road and bridge work. Specifically, voters will decide on Tuesday, Nov. 3, whether to charge themselves more to raise additional revenue for transportation projects.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel