Truckers out on the road across the country should keep an eye on the calendar. Primary elections are scheduled in states all over the map in the coming weeks. These state primaries will be used by political parties throughout the country to determine which candidates will go on the general election ballot on Nov. 8.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel