FMCSA will be rolling out its final rule mandating the use of electronic logs in all trucks operating in interstate commerce soon. The final rule outlining the mandate, electronic log technical specifications of the devices, procedures for their use, and associated document retention cleared the White House Office of Management and Budget on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel