FMCSA will be rolling out its final rule mandating the use of electronic logs in all trucks operating in interstate commerce soon. The final rule outlining the mandate, electronic log technical specifications of the devices, procedures for their use, and associated document retention cleared the White House Office of Management and Budget on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart