FMCSA will be rolling out its final rule mandating the use of electronic logs in all trucks operating in interstate commerce soon. The final rule outlining the mandate, electronic log technical specifications of the devices, procedures for their use, and associated document retention cleared the White House Office of Management and Budget on Monday, Nov. 16.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel