The man behind the serial acquisitions that have made XPO Logistics the third-largest provider of multi-platform freight services in North America (after UPS and FedEx) says integration of its recent $3 billion purchase of the former Con-way Inc. is ahead of schedule and going better than planned.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel