The man behind the serial acquisitions that have made XPO Logistics the third-largest provider of multi-platform freight services in North America (after UPS and FedEx) says integration of its recent $3 billion purchase of the former Con-way Inc. is ahead of schedule and going better than planned.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …