The man behind the serial acquisitions that have made XPO Logistics the third-largest provider of multi-platform freight services in North America (after UPS and FedEx) says integration of its recent $3 billion purchase of the former Con-way Inc. is ahead of schedule and going better than planned.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel