With the pandemic forcing companies to embrace a new normal, many are reimagining their supply chains and turning to third-party logistics (3PL) providers for guidance. Here’s how to get the most out of your 3PL relationship.
- Creating intelligence in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- First full week of Lockdown 3 has limited impact on the UK job market
- Plans approved for second phase of Icon Harlow logistics development
- Mars partners with DHL for £350m sustainable logistics and warehousing operations
- Pets At Home renews its partnership with Microlise with multi-year agreement
Logistics By: Shannon Steede