With the pandemic forcing companies to embrace a new normal, many are reimagining their supply chains and turning to third-party logistics (3PL) providers for guidance. Here’s how to get the most out of your 3PL relationship.
- Singapore Airlines awards Brussels Airport cargo handling contract to WFS
- ULMA Packaging – Cawoods’ catch of The day
- Aztek signs major distribution deal with The Source Bulk Foods Company
- DP World and UNICEF send critical medical supplies to help fight Covid-19 in India
- DPD set to roll out air quality monitoring across several major UK cities
Logistics By: Shannon Steede