Already facing issues ranging from overcapacity, downward pricing pressure, and more brand consolidation, carriers must now confront shipper’s concerns about regulatory mandates that will likely result in more seaport congestion.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel