Southeast Asian on-demand delivery app lalamove, which has just marked first anniversary in Thailand, has announced that its plans for 2016 include “further huge expansion” and a Series B funding goal of $30m.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel