Opponents of tolling are marking up a win with provisions included the latest highway bill. The Interstate System Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Pilot Program will not expand which states are allowed to toll existing interstates. However, the program will not go away anytime soon with the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act’s latest revisions.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel