Opponents of tolling are marking up a win with provisions included the latest highway bill. The Interstate System Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Pilot Program will not expand which states are allowed to toll existing interstates. However, the program will not go away anytime soon with the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act’s latest revisions.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution