Opponents of tolling are marking up a win with provisions included the latest highway bill. The Interstate System Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Pilot Program will not expand which states are allowed to toll existing interstates. However, the program will not go away anytime soon with the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation Act’s latest revisions.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel