A new system for drivers and carriers to self-report equipment failures on commercial vehicles is one of several studies mandated under the new highway bill. OOIDA Executive Vice President Todd Spencer said the language in the bill is part of a growing awareness that defects on vehicles most commonly occur while that vehicle is in operation.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …