A new system for drivers and carriers to self-report equipment failures on commercial vehicles is one of several studies mandated under the new highway bill. OOIDA Executive Vice President Todd Spencer said the language in the bill is part of a growing awareness that defects on vehicles most commonly occur while that vehicle is in operation.
- EU approves €171.7 million compensation to Poste Italiane | Post & Parcel
- FedEx connects Saudi Arabia with more than 220 countries and territories | Post & Parcel
- Amazon demonstrates its confidence in Ohio with new investment | Post & Parcel
- Carrefour and Glovo to offer 30-minute grocery home delivery services | Post & Parcel
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel