A new system for drivers and carriers to self-report equipment failures on commercial vehicles is one of several studies mandated under the new highway bill. OOIDA Executive Vice President Todd Spencer said the language in the bill is part of a growing awareness that defects on vehicles most commonly occur while that vehicle is in operation.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel