A provision in the new highway bill mandates that the nation’s top safety enforcement agency issue a report to Congress within six months to clarify among other things how its proposed wireless roadside inspection system will differ from existing state systems, and how they will protect truckers’ private data.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel