A provision in the new highway bill mandates that the nation’s top safety enforcement agency issue a report to Congress within six months to clarify among other things how its proposed wireless roadside inspection system will differ from existing state systems, and how they will protect truckers’ private data.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel