A recent measure plans to allow motor carriers to use hair testing for drugs as an acceptable alternative to urine testing once the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services establishes federal standards for hair testing.
- Ocado to establish new facility at SEGRO Logistics Park Purfleet
- Will advanced analytics solve challenges like OTIF?
- Responsive, Cost-Effective and Greener Supply Chains among Themes of 2020 Third-Party …
- 38 per cent: is it a big number?
- Dematic wins dispatch automation project for Vectura
- SATS and DHL Join Forces to Enhance Digital Integrated Supply Chain for Airlines