A recent measure plans to allow motor carriers to use hair testing for drugs as an acceptable alternative to urine testing once the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services establishes federal standards for hair testing.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel