OOIDA criticizes a provision in the FAST Act that will give FMCSA the ability to credit motor carriers for adopting new safety technologies and other devices by upping the carrier’s Compliance, Safety and Accountability compliance rankings.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel