Upon the signing of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act into law late last week, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) announced changes it made to its Compliance, Safety, and Accountability (CSA) program, as per the FAST Act that called for changes to improve transparency in the FMCSA’s oversight activity.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel