Upon the signing of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act into law late last week, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) announced changes it made to its Compliance, Safety, and Accountability (CSA) program, as per the FAST Act that called for changes to improve transparency in the FMCSA’s oversight activity.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel