Windshield-mounted technologies ostensibly designed to improve safety or track driver behavior will be exempted from federal regulations that prohibit obstructing the driver’s view.
- Counties no longer count: it’s time to stop including counties in addresses, says ParcelHero
- CA Group Announce FM Approval first with World-Class Accreditation
- Sports Direct snaps up Sheffield warehouse for designer brands
- Logistics Manager Analysis: Mintsoft founder Luke Groves gets the right Access
- Innovate UK launches supply chain digital technology fund
Logistics By: Shannon Steede