According to Oct. 13 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration documents, nearly 10,000 trucks are being recalled for a fifth wheel issue. Nearly 6,000 Freightliners and 4,000 Internationals could have faulty Fontaine Ultra LT Fifth Wheel connectors. The locking mechanism on the fifth wheel may fail to operate.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel