According to Oct. 13 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration documents, nearly 10,000 trucks are being recalled for a fifth wheel issue. Nearly 6,000 Freightliners and 4,000 Internationals could have faulty Fontaine Ultra LT Fifth Wheel connectors. The locking mechanism on the fifth wheel may fail to operate.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy