Tasked with a congressional mandate in 2010 to overhaul the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s broken food safety system, the agency has spent the past five years working to finalize the most ground-breaking rules since the first federal food safety law, the Pure Food and Drug Act, was passed in 1906.
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel
- Purolator launches 7-days-a-week e-commerce service | Post & Parcel