Tasked with a congressional mandate in 2010 to overhaul the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s broken food safety system, the agency has spent the past five years working to finalize the most ground-breaking rules since the first federal food safety law, the Pure Food and Drug Act, was passed in 1906.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution