Tasked with a congressional mandate in 2010 to overhaul the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s broken food safety system, the agency has spent the past five years working to finalize the most ground-breaking rules since the first federal food safety law, the Pure Food and Drug Act, was passed in 1906.
- UK’s post office network “beyond tipping point” | Post & Parcel
- FarEye teams up with Emirates Post and Landmark Group | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to convert 1,400 postboxes to fit parcels | Post & Parcel
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel