FedEx Corporation and TNT Express have jointly confirmed that the acceptance period for the recommended public offer for all the issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of TNT Express has been extended to 8 January.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel