FedEx staff have been making deliveries on Christmas Day in a bid to help make up for the delays caused by the severe weather in the US southeast, according to local reports.
- DSV provides brand new location for Danish Red Cross warehouse for disaster relief equipment
- Nolan Transportation Group acquires Eagle Transportation
- JB Hunt Misses on Fourth-Quarter Earnings
- GlobalTranz acquires Cerasis in merger of 3PLs
- Near-Term Bumps in Transport Services Industry Outlook
- EHDH to finalise aquisition of Movianto