Dean Maciuba from Logistics Trends & Insights, analyses FedEx’s recent earnings call. We cover:
- FedEx’s December results
- Comparison of UPS’s and FedEx’s peak season performance
- FedEx’s international performance
- Are there global economic headwinds, or is this being used as an excuse?
- Integration of TNT and the 2017 cyber attack
- Impact of employee buy-outs on the company
- Changes to the executive management team
- Integrating FedEx Express and Ground networks
- Dean’s take on the new FedEx SameDay Bot and the need to invest in new technology
- Getting close to retailers that aren’t Amazon
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player above (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via Google Podcasts, iTunes, and Spotify.
Brought to you by:
The Postal Hub Podcast is the weekly podcast for the global postal and delivery sectors. For more information, visit the Postal Hub Podcast website at thepostalhub.com