The planned acquisition of TNT NV by FedEx moved one step closer to fruition last week, when the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) signed off on the deal in the form of getting U.S. antitrust permission to merge, according to a Reuters report.
- Amazon helps Deliveroo expand its delivery reach | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail exceeds annual delivery target for Second Class mail, misses target for First Class | Post & Parcel
- Austrian Post predicts parcel capacities to increase by 25% | Post & Parcel
- Delivery is in my DNA | Post & Parcel
- Wincanton reports revenue dip but operating profit increase | Post & Parcel
- DHL to tackle last mile delivery in urban areas of China | Post & Parcel