The planned acquisition of TNT NV by FedEx moved one step closer to fruition last week, when the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) signed off on the deal in the form of getting U.S. antitrust permission to merge, according to a Reuters report.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel