The planned acquisition of TNT NV by FedEx moved one step closer to fruition last week, when the United States Federal Trade Commission (FTC) signed off on the deal in the form of getting U.S. antitrust permission to merge, according to a Reuters report.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart