The rule, which will take effect on January 29, 2016, adopts regulations that prohibit motor carriers, shippers, receivers, or transportation intermediaries from coercing drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in violation of certain provisions of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel