The rule, which will take effect on January 29, 2016, adopts regulations that prohibit motor carriers, shippers, receivers, or transportation intermediaries from coercing drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) in violation of certain provisions of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Bridgestone reveals ‘Webfleet Solutions’ as the new company name for the recently acquired telematics business
- Digital Cargo Management Global Market 2019, Prominent Key players are Damco, IBS Software …
- TIA President expects growth in 3PL industry
- How e-commerce businesses can move to green packaging
- Rakuten Super Logistics opens fulfillment network to Amazon
- How to Choose a Visibility Solution