Fuel costs are going up for drivers who stop and fuel in Santa Rosa County. County commissioners in the northwest Florida community, which is dissected by Interstate 10, acted earlier this year to increase the local fuel tax rate to 12 cents per gallon – up from 6 cents.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel