Fuel costs are going up for drivers who stop and fuel in Santa Rosa County. County commissioners in the northwest Florida community, which is dissected by Interstate 10, acted earlier this year to increase the local fuel tax rate to 12 cents per gallon – up from 6 cents.
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel
- Drone delivery partnership established inThe Bahamas | Post & Parcel
- GEFCO goes digital with new acquisition | Post & Parcel
- FM Logistic’s double-digit growth a sign of ‘customer confidence’ | Post & Parcel