Ficep, the supplier of structural steel and plate fabrication equipment, has deployed the latest mobile technology as part of a real-time management system that has transformed customer service. Supplied by Leeds-based BigChange, the cloud-based mobile resource management system sees Ficep field services engineers equipped with tablets that synchronise in real time with central systems as part of a completely paperless system.
- Galaxy shoots for the stars with ‘clear-sighted’ Mercedes-Benz Actros from Northside
- Secrets of the most successful freight brokers
- Third-party Logistics (3PL) Market 2020 Analysis, Types, Applications, Forecast Till 2024: Sinotrans …
- AMH wins multi-million pound e-commerce contract with Asda
- BIFA welcomes government package to support employment and training
Logistics By: Shannon Steede