Ficep, the supplier of structural steel and plate fabrication equipment, has deployed the latest mobile technology as part of a real-time management system that has transformed customer service. Supplied by Leeds-based BigChange, the cloud-based mobile resource management system sees Ficep field services engineers equipped with tablets that synchronise in real time with central systems as part of a completely paperless system.
- Gases and engineering company achieves major safety results with MiX Telematics solutions
- Pall-Ex appoints Steel as European MD
- Eddie Stobart posts near £200m loss
- Global Freight Broker Market Report 2020: Industry Size, Market Status, Influencing Factors …
- Prescriptive analysis on IT Spending by 3PL market 2020 Witness Highest Growth in near Future …
Logistics By: Shannon Steede