In testimony before the United States Senate Commerce Committee on his nomination to become administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration yesterday, Scott Darling, acting administrator and chief counsel Scott Darling addressed next steps for CSA, also known as Compliance, Safety, and Accountability program.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart