In testimony before the United States Senate Commerce Committee on his nomination to become administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration yesterday, Scott Darling, acting administrator and chief counsel Scott Darling addressed next steps for CSA, also known as Compliance, Safety, and Accountability program.
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel
- UPS shows its commitment to reduce ground fleet emissions | Post & Parcel
- India’s FarEye makes a bid for America’s logistics market | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel