The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has declared a Minnesota trucker an imminent hazard to public safety after a fatal accident prompted an investigation. It was discovered that the trucker had suffered numerous medical episodes while driving.
- Push ahead on Heathrow Airport expansion for the sake of post-Brexit trade, says FTA
- CIPS: Brexit timed for peak Christmas disruption
- Müller renews Wincanton contract
- Bibby Distribution property manager moves to Savills
- Integrated Third Party Logistics doubles capacity
- Andrew Tinkler back in for Eddie Stobart