The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration has declared a Minnesota trucker an imminent hazard to public safety after a fatal accident prompted an investigation. It was discovered that the trucker had suffered numerous medical episodes while driving.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel