The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration announced Friday, Dec. 18 that it has granted medical examiners a 120-day grace period regarding the use of new medical certification forms for truck drivers. While OOIDA says the grace period is better than nothing, it believes the change could create even more problems.
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel