The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration announced Friday, Dec. 18 that it has granted medical examiners a 120-day grace period regarding the use of new medical certification forms for truck drivers. While OOIDA says the grace period is better than nothing, it believes the change could create even more problems.
- AMH Material Handling completes two projects at Asda’s Lymedale DC to increase storage and throughput for George clothing
- Speedy Freight opens in St Austell
- The Delivery Group opens Bristol hub
- Palletways Colchester “on solid foundations”
- Kammac takes Knowsley shed
- Global 3PL Market 2019 – CH Robinson , Deutsche Post DHL, Expeditors , JB Hunt, Kuehne + …