Citing a Congressional mandate to do so, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is proposing that carriers could voluntarily add technology to their trucks to better their compliance rankings, which according to OOIDA is effectively buying their way out of a bad safety score.
- Tuffnells expands its service to over 167 countries | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail on track for 2019-20 | Post & Parcel
- Yodel announces new CEO | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail speeds up the processing of parcels | Post & Parcel
- Millions of items shipped in one day or faster during Amazon Prime event | Post & Parcel
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel