Citing a Congressional mandate to do so, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration is proposing that carriers could voluntarily add technology to their trucks to better their compliance rankings, which according to OOIDA is effectively buying their way out of a bad safety score.
- DHL Express orders 100 fuel cell vehicles | Post & Parcel
- Embracing the Potential of A.I. | Post & Parcel
- DHL adds a new logistics hub to its network | Post & Parcel
- Sendle to have “larger drop-off network than Australia Post by 2020” | Post & Parcel
- Palletways: new CEO announced | Post & Parcel
- MetaPack expands global footprint with new partnership | Post & Parcel