Drivers have long complained that violations of various regulations are a direct result of threats and coercion by motor carriers, shippers, receivers and brokers – and that nothing could be or was done about it. Starting in January, FMCSA will have the ability to take enforcement action on those who coerce drivers into violating the federal regs.
- Full supply chain transparency for shippers with new Mallory Alexander myMALLORY app
- Pall-Ex partners with Microlise
- St. Modwen starts final phase of warehouse development in Worcester
- DHL Express delivers 67 tonnes of kit for Rugby World Cup 2019
- Moorfield adds to logistics property portfolio
- Mike Meier joins BlueGrace Logistics as SVP of Strategy