Drivers have long complained that violations of various regulations are a direct result of threats and coercion by motor carriers, shippers, receivers and brokers – and that nothing could be or was done about it. Starting in January, FMCSA will have the ability to take enforcement action on those who coerce drivers into violating the federal regs.
- Interview with Georges Berzgal, Pitney Bowes | Post & Parcel
- Royal Mail to introduce second daily delivery of parcels | Post & Parcel
- USPS begins autonomous truck trial in Phoenix and Dallas | Post & Parcel
- Interview with Jeremy Folkes, Escher Group | Post & Parcel
- UPS’ bid to make the U.S. Postal Service raise its prices, rejected | Post & Parcel
- DHL Supply Chain moves to smarter warehousing | Post & Parcel