Truckers whose trucks are missing the manufacturer’s sticker that certified compliance with the regulations when the trucks were built don’t have anything to worry about. On Dec. 29 the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration withdrew a notice of proposed rulemaking. OOIDA opposed the proposed regulation.
- Tork launches Safe at Work resource hub to support manufacturing businesses and essential workers.
- EV Cargo joins Arctic shipping boycott
- Wincanton secures two year contract extension with Asda
- FTA’s Logistics Awards 2020. Don’t miss out – Entries close 24 July!
- Property investor sinks £23 million in Oxfordshire mid-box development
Logistics By: Shannon Steede