Truckers whose trucks are missing the manufacturer’s sticker that certified compliance with the regulations when the trucks were built don’t have anything to worry about. On Dec. 29 the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration withdrew a notice of proposed rulemaking. OOIDA opposed the proposed regulation.
- Marken to deliver 7,000 clinical trial shipments per month with new acquisitions | Post & Parcel
- Poste Italiane opens €50 million e-commerce logistics hub | Post & Parcel
- Change Management in the Postal and Delivery Sectors | Post & Parcel
- DHL creates smart warehouse for Tetra Pak in Singapore | Post & Parcel
- Whistl appoints new members to the Board of Management | Post & Parcel
- 7eleven teams up with FODEL in the UAE | Post & Parcel